Men - Monday 18.30
£1.50 per session
Walking Football: A slower format of the beautiful game.
Walking Football carries all the same rules as every day football except you can’t pick up too much speed. It provides a sociable, fun and safe environment for those looking to be a little more active in their spare time.
Guidelines for Sessions
- Players are encouraged to avoid sprinting, running or jogging while the ball is in play
- Anyone doing so is penalised with a free-kick awarded to the other team
- If the ball goes off the pitch over the touchline, the game is restarted via a kick, roll or throw-in (to allow for different physical capabilities)
- It can be played indoors or outdoors
- Numbers per team are dependent on the number of participants at each session
We would love to see you there!
If you would like to know more please Contact Us